We want to ensure that you get the perfect fit for your copper bangle or cuff. Here's our step-by-step guide to help you measure your wrist accurately:
- Soft measuring tape (flexible)
- A piece of string or thread (if you don't have a soft measuring tape)
- Ruler or straight measuring tape
- Pen and paper
- Prepare your Wrist: Your wrist should be in its natural state - don't puff it up or press it down.
- Measure your Wrist: Using a soft measuring tape, wrap it around your wrist where you'd wear the bangle. Ensure it's neither too tight nor too loose. If you're without a soft measuring tape, use a piece of string or thread and measure it against a ruler.
- Record the Measurement: Note down the point on the tape where it meets the 0, as this is your wrist measurement. If you're using string, mark where the string overlaps, straighten it out, and then measure against a ruler.
- Note the Measurement: Record your measurement in both inches and centimeters, for convenience when comparing to the size chart.
- Consider the Bracelet Size: As our copper bracelets come with a typical gap of 2cm, it's best to choose a bracelet size that's approximately 1-2cm smaller than your wrist size. This will ensure a snug, comfortable fit.
- Comfort is Key: Everyone has a different preference for how they want their bangle to fit, so it's crucial to consider your comfort. If you prefer a looser fit, consider a slightly larger size.
Special Note for Copper Cuff Bracelets: Our copper cuff bracelets are available in sizes ranging from 14cm to 19cm. Larger sizes are typically suitable for most men, while smaller sizes may be better for those with slender wrists. While these bracelets are moldable, please be cautious when adjusting them to prevent damage. Copper's soft nature means that frequent bending or repeatedly putting on and taking off the bracelet may weaken it over time. Avoid bending the ends where the magnets are housed to prevent damage to the magnet-bonding. For a long-lasting accessory, it's best to set the bracelet to your size and then wear it continuously.
We hope this guide helps you find the perfect fit for your copper bangle or cuff. We aim for your utmost satisfaction and comfort.