Magnetic Mobility bracelets use 4in1 elements to reduce the chances of pain stopping you.
What is joint and muscle pain?
Joints are the parts of your body where your bones meet. They allow the bones of your skeleton to move. Joint pain is a common complaint that refers to discomfort, aches, and soreness in any of your body’s joints. Joint pain can affect any of the joints in your body.
Usually joints that are most commonly affected by pain include:
Muscle aches and pains are common and can often involve more than one muscle. Muscle pain also can involve ligaments and tendons. Muscle aches and pains can often be called myalgia. Some muscle aches are mildly uncomfortable, while others can be severe. They may last a short time or be constant for a long time.
What causes joint and muscle pain?
Joint pain can be caused by:
- Inflammation - There may be a build-up of fluids in the joint, which can cause swelling and pain
- Injury - Joint pain can occur due to an acute injury such as a twisted knee or ankle. People who play sports are more likely to suffer from joint pain.
- Age - Generally older people tend to experience joint pain as the cartilage in the joints begins to degenerate.
- Weight - People who are overweight can often experience joint pain due to the extra pressure on their joints.
- Arthritis - There are many different types of arthritis that can cause joint pain. You can read more about arthritis here.
Muscle pain is most often caused by:
- Tension or stress
- Injury from exercise or hard physical work
The pain tends to involve specific muscles and starts during or just after the activity. It is usually obvious which activity is causing the pain.
Symptoms of joint and muscle pain
Symptoms of joint pain may also include:
- Reduced range of motion
The symptoms of muscle pain can differ from person to person. Common symptoms include:
- Aching or stiffness of the entire body
- “Burning” sensation in your muscles
- Localized or widespread pain that can worsen with movement
- The feeling that your muscles have been pulled or overworked
- Twitching muscles
- Sleep disturbances due to pain
How joint and muscle pain can affect you
Muscle aches and joint pain can affect your quality of life. If your pain is acute or short term due to an injury, then resting and avoiding that activity for a while is usually manageable. However, if your pain is chronic, or long term then it becomes harder to avoid doing the activity that causes the pain in the long term. In this case you need to learn to manage the pain and treat the problem at the same time.
How Magnetic Mobility bracelets can help you
Acute cases of joint or muscle pain can often heal up quickly. However, when the pain continues for more than a few weeks it can start to wear on you. If pain lasts for longer than a few weeks without improvement you should seek medical advice. However, if you suffer from chronic pain our 4in1 bracelets may help to alleviate some of your pain.
Magnetic Mobility strives to help you move away from pain and get back to Living Your Best Life Pain Free!
Our 4in1 Magnetic Bracelets contain:
- Neodymium Magnets to help to relieve pain.
- Germanium is a natural element to help the body improve healing.
- Far Infrared Rays to reduce inflammation and increase oxygen levels.
- Negative Ions to reduce stress and improve sleep.
The combination of these 4 elements may help to alleviate your pain and help you to be pain free.